Dental Students
Dental Students

Request More Information

By pressing Request Info above, you authorize Charter College to call you or text you information using the telephone number entered in the form above. You understand that communications may be initiated using an automatic telephone dialing system and that you are not required to provide this consent to be eligible to enroll or otherwise purchase additional services.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Financial aid is available for qualified students.

Charter College offers many options to assist students in paying their educational costs. Federal, state, local, and private financial aid resources are available for qualified students, as well as parents.

The wide range of financial aid options can be somewhat confusing and the experts at Charter College will help you find the maximum that you are qualified for from a number of different sources.


Federal and State
Both federal and state governments offer assistance programs to help you and/or your parents pay for your education. These fall into two general types: grants and loans.

  • Grants/Scholarships
    This type of assistance does not need to be repaid and includes the Federal Pell Grant Program.
  • Loans
    Loans are assistance you do repay, like the Federal Direct Stafford Loan.

Third Party Funding 
Third party tuition funding often comes from state, local, or corporate entities, such as vocational rehabilitation programs, workforce investment initiative programs, corporate sponsorships or employer assistance, high school scholarships, etc…

Federal Work Study Program
The Federal Work Study Program (FWS) provides part-time employment to assist students in earning money to help pay education expenses.  

U.S. Military and Veteran Benefits
Charter College works closely with local base and Veterans Affairs agencies in order to help provide benefits for active-duty and veteran students.

Native Grant Programs
Charter students who qualify may receive financial support from state or local native corporations and councils.