Request More Information

By pressing Request Info above, you authorize Charter College to call you or text you information using the telephone number entered in the form above. You understand that communications may be initiated using an automatic telephone dialing system and that you are not required to provide this consent to be eligible to enroll or otherwise purchase additional services.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.


How do I apply for admission to Charter College?
Do I need a high school diploma?
Will I qualify for financial aid?
Do I have to live in Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico or Washington?
Are your programs accredited?
What kind of resources do you provide?
How do I get started?

Education is important to most people. Our educations teach us the skills necessary to get the jobs we have always wanted. Our degrees also help us make a difference in this world.

We understand that all of our students are different and have unique needs, but we have compiled a list of the questions that our staff is asked most frequently.

If your education is important to you, please contact Charter College directly. We would love to answer your specific questions and help you get started.

How do I apply for admission to Charter College?

All applicants need to have a personal interview with an Admissions Representative and complete an enrollment agreement.

Do I need a high school diploma?

The goal at Charter College is for every willing student to attend our schools regardless of their situation. All of our career programs do require a high school diploma or GED.

Students who have passed an ability to benefit (ATB) test may enroll in Charter College. ATB students may be eligible to receive Title IV financial aid only if they have received Title IV funds prior to July 1, 2012. ATB students may be eligible for VA benefits, scholarships and other funding (contact Financial Aid for more information).

Will I qualify for financial aid?

Everybody has a unique situation and each state offers different programs with individual requirements. We recommend you visit with one of our specialists to help you understand what is available and what you qualify for. Schedule an appointment today.

Do I have to live in Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico or Washington?

You do not have to live in Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, or Washington in order to complete certain programs. However, it is recommended that you do live near a campus in order to receive any number of our resources.

Some of our programs, however, do require you to live near a campus because they are Blended Learning programs or offered fully on campus. Students enrolled in Blended Learning programs would be expected to attend classes several days a week and complete the rest of their studies at home. The Blended Learning programs include Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Veterinary Assistant, HVAC/R, and Welding. Fully on campus programs include Nursing. 

Are your programs accredited?

Yes. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools has accredited these locations:

Charter College-Anchorage

Charter College-Wasilla – a learning site of Anchorage

Charter College-Billings – a learning site of Vancouver

Charter College-East Wenatchee – a learning site of Vancouver

Charter College-Farmington

Charter College-Fife

Charter College-Lacey – a learning site of Vancouver

Charter College-Missoula

Charter College-Pasco

Charter College-Vancouver

Charter College-Yakima – a learning site of Pasco

Charter College-Oxnard

Charter College-Canyon Country– a learning site of Oxnard

Charter College-Lancaster – a learning site of Oxnard

The following Charter College locations are licensed to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education

Charter College-Canyon Country – a learning site of Oxnard

Charter College-Lancaster – a learning site of Oxnard

Charter College-Oxnard

Charter College is authorized in Alaska by the Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education to offer a master's degree, bachelor degrees, associate degrees, and certificates.

Charter College Vancouver is authorized by the Washington Student Achievement Council and meet the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree-granting institution under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act. This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes Charter College to offer specific degree programs. The Council may be contacted for a list of currently authorized programs. Authorization by the Council does not carry with it an endorsement by the Council of the institution or its programs. Any person desiring information about the requirements of the act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at P.O. Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430.

Charter College, Vancouver, Fife, Pasco, Yakima, Lacey, and East Wenatchee are licensed under Chapter 28C.10 RCW. Inquiries or complaints regarding certificate programs at this private vocational school may be made to the Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board, 128 - 10th Ave. SW, Box 43105, Olympia, Washington 98504,, phone: 360-753-5662, e-mail address:

Charter College, Oxnard is licensed in Nevada by the Commission on Postsecondary Education to offer experiential training.

Charter College – Billings and Missoula have received the necessary authorization from the Board of Regents of the Montana University System to offer postsecondary degree programs in the State of Montana.

Charter Institute, a Division of Charter College, Farmington is state authorized through Provisional Approval to Operate by the New Mexico Higher Education Department, 2044 Galisteo Street, Suite 4, Santa Fe, NM 87505-2100, (505) 476-8400, to offer certificates.

Charter College – Oxnard and Vancouver are registered with the Wyoming Department of Education as accredited postsecondary degree granting institutions.

What kind of resources do you provide?

At Charter College, we measure how well we are doing by how successful you are.

We want to help you succeed in every way we can. Charter College provides student success coaching to all of our students. In many of our campuses, we have computer labs and libraries. We also host special lecture series where students can listen to and connect with industry leaders.

Charter College works to accommodate the needs of each individual student through our provided resources.

How do I get started?

Getting started at Charter College is easy. All you need to do is come into one of our campuses or call the number below and talk with us.

When you come in, we will give you a tour, talk about financing options and answer all of your questions.

At Charter College, we want nothing more than to help you jump start your career.

More questions?
Call 1-888-200-9942.