25% Military Tuition Discount
Charter College recognizes the financial challenges of pursuing a college education. To help current and former service members, and their spouses, more easily reach their education goals, Charter College offers a Military Tuition Discount.
The 25% discount on tuition applies to military Veterans, active service members, and their spouses. Current and newly enrolled students may apply for the discount that will be applied to remaining unbilled tuition. (not available at Charter College campuses in Alaska or Charter College Online).
1. Proof of eligibility is required as follows:
a. Veterans: Valid DD214 (discharge papers)
b. Active military members: Valid military identification card or Certificate of Eligibility
c. Spouses: Valid military identification card
2. The tuition discount applies to program charges only. Discount will be applied to student’s account prorated over the remaining billing periods for his/her program.
3. If any recipient petitions for a change in program, the tuition discount will adjust to a percentage of the new total tuition charges remaining for their program.
4. If a military member and his/her spouse are both enrolled at Charter College, they are both eligible for the tuition discount provided proper documentation is submitted.
5. Students participating in the Military Tuition Discount program are eligible for Title IV funds, but are advised against accepting funding that exceeds program charges.
6. Students participating in the Military Tuition Discount program are not eligible for additional tuition discount programs. Immediate family members, however, are eligible for the Share the Knowledge Tuition Discount (10% tuition discount).
7. The 25% Military Tuition Discount is effective starting May 29, 2012.
8. The Military Tuition Discount is not available at Charter College campuses in Alaska, or for those enrolled in Charter College Online Programs.