Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
Earn Your Health Care Administration Degree
The medical profession is one of the fastest growing fields in the job market. Managers in all settings will be needed to improve quality and efficiency of health care, while controlling costs.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Care Administration provides graduates with the skills and knowledge required to function as supervisors and managers in healthcare settings. This health care administration degree program prepares healthcare professionals to meet increasing responsibilities in the healthcare system by providing a foundation in management and interpersonal skills. Graduates can seek entry-level management positions in hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities.
If you want to earn your degree in health care administration, or are looking for degree completion programs in health care, request more information so we can help you accomplish your career goals.
This program is designed for health care practitioners who hold an Associate Degree in an allied health field.
As a completion program, the curriculum requires the following:
- Enrolling students must possess an Associate degree in the allied health area (e.g., Associate RN, Medical Assistant, Respiratory Therapist, Medical Billing and Coding Technician, Pharmacy Tech, Surgical Technologist, etc.) and have been completed in the last eight years
- Associate Degree must be from an accredited institution recognized by the Department of Education
- Student must have attained the equivalent of third year college status (e.g., 60 semester credit hours or 90 quarter credit hours)
- Supervisory and managerial skills
- Information on the healthcare delivery system, its varied issues and challenges
- Management and interpersonal skills
- Offered online for student convenience with access to the resources of the local Charter College land campus
Earn a B.S. in Health Care Administration in just 14 months. Charter College offers an accelerated and flexible year-round schedule that helps you to graduate quickly. Classes enrolling now.
Charter College has applied to the U.S. Department of Education for approval to participate in the Federal Student Aid Programs for this program. At this time, approval is still pending for the Long Beach, Lancaster, and Long Beach, California campuses.