Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
Earn Your Health Care Administration Degree
The medical profession is one of the fastest growing fields in the job market. Managers in all settings will be needed to improve quality and efficiency of health care, while controlling costs.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Care Administration provides graduates with the skills and knowledge required to function as supervisors and managers in healthcare settings. This health care administration degree program prepares healthcare professionals to meet increasing responsibilities in the healthcare system by providing a foundation in management and interpersonal skills. Graduates could enhance an existing health care career or seek entry-level positions in hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities.
If you want to earn your degree in health care administration, or are looking for degree completion programs in health care, request more information so we can help you accomplish your career goals.
This program is designed for health care practitioners who hold an Associate Degree in an allied health field.
As a completion program, the curriculum requires the following:
1. Must have 67.5 quarter credit hours in a health care administration concentration and 22.5 quarter credits in general education courses or be a graduate of a health care administration related field program (i.e., Health Care Administration, etc.).
2. A confirmed Associate’s degree or coursework:
a. Associate’s degree or coursework must be completed at an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and confirmed with official transcripts.
3. Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher from the previous educational institution.
- Supervisory and managerial skills
- Information on the healthcare delivery system, its varied issues and challenges
- Management and interpersonal skills
- Offered online for student convenience
Earn a B.S. in Health Care Administration in just 14 months. Charter College offers an accelerated and flexible year-round schedule that helps you to graduate quickly. Classes enrolling now.
For Alaska residents, this program is offered through Charter College, Anchorage. For non-Alaskan residents, it is offered through Charter College, Vancouver.