The Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration is a degree completion program designed for business professionals with a certificate or substantial coursework in business administration. Upon successful completion of the program (see Graduation Requirements section of the catalog), students could enhance an existing business administration career, seek, or obtain entry-level employment in a business related field.
- Coursework in personnel training, management and evaluation
- Customer service management
- Office software
- Oral and written communication
- Environmental science
- Offered online for student convenience
1. Must have:
a. 54 quarter credit hours in a business administration or accounting concentration; or,
b. be a graduate of a Charter College business or accounting related program (i.e., Accounting, Business Administration, Business Office Administration, Computerized Accounting Specialist,, Hospitality, Marketing Through Digital and Social Media , Office Administration).
2. A confirmed certificate/diploma or coursework:
a. Certificate/diploma or coursework must be completed at an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and confirmed with official transcripts.
3. Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher from the previous educational institution.
For Alaska residents, this program is offered through Charter College, Anchorage. For non-Alaskan residents, it is offered through Charter College, Vancouver.