Two Step Application Process
Step 1 – Search Jobs and Apply Online
Here are the steps to apply for a job with Charter College/Prospect Education
- Search Jobs to review our current career opportunities. The search feature will allow you to search by Location, Employment Duration, and using keywords. This link will open for you in a new window.
- Apply for the job you would like to pursue. You will get an opportunity to upload a resume and a cover letter, and you will be asked to answer a few questions.
Step 2 – Complete the Profiles International “Assessment”
Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an online assessment called the Profiles International “Assessment”.
- Completing the assessment is a part of the application process. Please keep in mind those applicants that do not complete the assessment will not be considered for employment.
- Please be aware that if you apply for multiple positions you only need to complete this assessment once.
- The Recruiting Department automatically receives the full assessment, so there is no need to send the assessment to us.
- The entire application process will take 4 – 7 weeks. You will receive a phone call to schedule an interview OR you will receive an email with an update regarding the position(s) that you applied for. Please continue to look in your spam folder for any email updates.
- If you are having issues with the assessment or the link, please contact Profiles International directly with your questions: 800-767-3995.
- To access the assessment, please click here.
- The assessment takes about an hour to complete, but it is not timed. Quite often your first response to each of the items is best versus trying to over analyze each item. If, at any time during the assessment, your session is interrupted, you may return and complete the assessment. To begin again, click here.
- Please remember that the username and password for the assessment are different from the online application username and password.
Charter College/Prospect Education is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Charter College/Prospect Education will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.